Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas

Waiting at the top of the stairs
Felicity
Mater
Showing Daddy something Santa brought

Christmas morning was fun. I think I slept the least of all of us, waking up every hour. I finally gave up about 6 and turned my light on to read. Finally I looked out to see about Gabby and she was awake but confused about what time I told her to get me so she was waiting till 7. We woke Sam up and got ready to go downstairs. Poor kids, they had to wait super long this year since I not only had to turn the tree on and take the pictures like normal, I also had to get Daddy up and running on the webcam. He had been waiting for us since our 6 am, too. They stayed patiently at the top of the stairs until I gave them the go ahead and then finally got to come down and see what Santa brought. Gabby entered the world of American Girl with a Felicity doll. Sam was happy, as always, with trains and cars.

1 comment:

Hannah Hoffmann said...

That is great that Robert can be a part of the action live, even if actually being there would be better. I'm so amazed by all you do while he's away. You are a great mom, and your kids are blessed. Know that I'm thinking about you. Hang in there!