Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day


No, I don't have a picture of myself and the kids on Mother's Day. Just never happened. Doesn't seem to happen when Robert is home, either, so it's not a big surprise. We had a good day. We went to church and then went to a friend's house for a potluck brunch. She is not military but her and her husband both work at the hospital and he was working. She had her other friends whose husbands were working too so it was a girls' day. She had a wonderful meal and we enjoyed ourselves. Afterward we came home and played in the yard. Or, the Jeep. We had taken it out just to drive it every now and then and the kids were playing in it while I was trying to get it stored away again. You can tell Sam had a long day - he curled up in the Boppy with his blankie and baby while I was fixing his milk and fell asleep before I could get back to him.

No comments: