So I'm sitting at the table reading an article about how bad school lunches are and the reasons why (Which are valid, by the way, they don't have near enough money to make them healthy. It costs to be healthy in this country.) Anyway, I'm reading because my dear Gabby had a field trip today and is not home yet. Usually I am listening to her chatter. So there I am reading all the criticism on school lunches and then I look at Sam. He's eating yogurt and cheese for lunch. He is kind of picky and sometimes I just don't fight it. As for myself, the picture of health, I am eating chips and guacamole. So much for healthy lunches. On the upside, Sam has discovered he likes guacamole. Finally, something green. Not the best thing but it is a step to get something green in his mouth!
As an mostly unrelated note, Sammy used the potty again today. He's done it a few times but I haven't pushed it, mostly because the idea of potty training in the portapotties at T-ball is not my idea of a good time. I didn't think he would since his diaper was full when I took it off but he wanted to sit so I let him. He came out a few minutes later and there was peepee in the potty. What a big boy!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment