This picture was from two weeks ago. It rained at the game this past week and I didn't get any pictures. Gabby had been dying to play catcher this year. She was so excited when they sent her there and so cute sitting there. She looked like a pro sitting out there. However, she didn't like the way the helmet fit (it was a bit big) so she now thinks being catcher is no fun. Glad I got some pics of it because she probably won't do it again.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Gabby as Catcher
This picture was from two weeks ago. It rained at the game this past week and I didn't get any pictures. Gabby had been dying to play catcher this year. She was so excited when they sent her there and so cute sitting there. She looked like a pro sitting out there. However, she didn't like the way the helmet fit (it was a bit big) so she now thinks being catcher is no fun. Glad I got some pics of it because she probably won't do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment