Friday, August 22, 2008

Parent Teacher Conference

Gabby has her first Parent/Teacher Conference today. Or maybe I should say WE had our first conference today. They do an early one so you have a chance to tell the teacher about your child and know how things are going early. Her teacher is wonderful and is so excited about getting the kids to read. She's sad we'll be leaving in December but said she'd do everything she could until we leave to get Gabby ready for first grade. They actually have reading and math testing coming up in September. On the computer, no less. Boy, these kids are on top of it! I have never even taken a test on computer, except for the little bit of programming I did in college. But Gabby is doing well and her teacher is great and we're just going to get all we can out of school here and pray for a good school for the second half of the year.

No comments: