Yes, I know, I am behind in my writing. We are bust little beavers here in Kansas. I'm sure most of you are in the same boat! Last week was gymnastics and school enrollment. This week is Vacation Bible School (I will write more about this later - it's like nothing I've ever seen before!), swim lessons, and getting ready for school. Next week is starting school and the rest of swim lessons. I would like to think it would slow down but I know it won't!
Our prayer request is for tomorrow night. We are starting up our neighborhood Bible Study. Each neighborhood here has a study-our bigger neighborhood has five total! Our area covers about 70 families and they have all been invited! We spent the last week going door-to-door and managed to meet all but about 5 of them. We're not really sure how many to expect and we've never been running it before. And, did I mention we have a busy week going on? We just want to have a huge turnout, have the evening go well and have a great group come together. And have fun and be able to work out childcare for everyone. I'm sure I left something out. So remember us tonight and tomorrow evening as we prepare and welcome the new group.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow! That is awesome. Can't wait to hear how it turns out!
Post a Comment