Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Finally!
I have finally finished the last day of the last week of Beth Moore's The Patriarchs! Yes, it took me almost a year. I started it last fall with ladies from the church in North Carolina. When we left in Jan, I had about half of it to go. So it has taken me 8 more months to finish it up. But I did and am so glad I did. I really wanted to do this study to learn all about our fathers of the faith and I learned a tremendous amount about them, our heritage and about myself. It was worth the time and effort! So next Tuesday we start her study on the Fruit of the Spirit here....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm almost finished with her Fruit of the Spirit Bible study. It has been awesome, but it has been tough!! You don't realize just how much you need to be changed until you start taking a real look at what the Fruit of the Spirit means. I hope you love it!
I really enjoyed her Fruit of the Spirit study too.
Post a Comment