I thought of a couple more: Pancakes. Seems like now with Robert gone we always have 1 left when we make pancakes. I pop the extra in the freezer and after a while we have enough to thaw and eat instead of having to make them. We did that not too long ago and it was fun since we had different flavors in there. Sometimes I make chocolate chip and sometimes blueberry.
Pasta and sauce. We are notorious for making too much pasta. Again, I freeze the little leftover bits and either put into soup when we make that or when we have enough I just heat it up and add sauce. I've also frozen bits of sauce that were leftover and, again, when there's enough, thaw it out and heat it up.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey! I do the same with sauce but didn't think about it with pancakes. I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment