We went to Snoqualmie, Washington on July 10 to spend a Day out with Thomas. The kids both love Thomas so it was a good trip for both of them. I think we did everything there was to do - tattoos, play tent, videos, coloring and stamping, Sir Topham Hatt, bounce house, puppet show, musicians, the small work train, and of course, we rode Thomas. It was a beautiful day and we all had a good time.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
A Day out with Thomas
We went to Snoqualmie, Washington on July 10 to spend a Day out with Thomas. The kids both love Thomas so it was a good trip for both of them. I think we did everything there was to do - tattoos, play tent, videos, coloring and stamping, Sir Topham Hatt, bounce house, puppet show, musicians, the small work train, and of course, we rode Thomas. It was a beautiful day and we all had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You guys do so many fun things! Maybe when the boys are a little older I'll be brave enough to venture out as much with the two of them by myself. I'm glad ya'll are having fun!
Post a Comment