We took the box of left in the car in the summer half-melted crayons and made fun heart-shaped multi-colored crayons from them. I got one of those silicone heart pans from Target. Take the paper off, break them up and put them in the pan. Put them in the oven on 250 for about 10 minutes. Then let them cool for about 30 minutes or so and pop them out. They were really cute and we used up a box of broken and destroyed crayons we already had. We put them in these little goodie bags with a note that said "You color my world" in a crayon font. It was something I'd been meaning to do for a while. They turned out cute, I think.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Valentines
Gabby had to take her valentines yesterday because today they are going on a field trip and they don't have school tomorrow and Friday. Here's what we did:
We took the box of left in the car in the summer half-melted crayons and made fun heart-shaped multi-colored crayons from them. I got one of those silicone heart pans from Target. Take the paper off, break them up and put them in the pan. Put them in the oven on 250 for about 10 minutes. Then let them cool for about 30 minutes or so and pop them out. They were really cute and we used up a box of broken and destroyed crayons we already had. We put them in these little goodie bags with a note that said "You color my world" in a crayon font. It was something I'd been meaning to do for a while. They turned out cute, I think.
We took the box of left in the car in the summer half-melted crayons and made fun heart-shaped multi-colored crayons from them. I got one of those silicone heart pans from Target. Take the paper off, break them up and put them in the pan. Put them in the oven on 250 for about 10 minutes. Then let them cool for about 30 minutes or so and pop them out. They were really cute and we used up a box of broken and destroyed crayons we already had. We put them in these little goodie bags with a note that said "You color my world" in a crayon font. It was something I'd been meaning to do for a while. They turned out cute, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a great idea! We definitely have broken/destroyed/melted crayons in this house!
Post a Comment