Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sam Update

I just took Sam to get his final baby immunization. We got kind of messed up when he had that bad virus back at 12 months. So when I took him for 18 months, he was not yet ready to get the last Hep A vaccine. But of course he needs it to go to the CDC. We were able to get it today. He's 26.7 pounds and 35 inches with an 19 inch head. He's 21 months. Everything was good and now I can get him registered for the CDC so I can use hourly care. Hooray!

2 comments:

KateVonGlahn said...

Hourly care...sounds like a very nice thing.

Hilliard Family said...

It is lovely. Just a few hours at a time without the obligation. Haven't been able to use it since Gabby was a baby, though. I hope I can manage to get in occasionally here with Sam.