Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I am so embarassed to admit...
that I cannot remember my new phone number. Not even a little bit. Not the cell number. Not the house number. I cannot tell you how many times I have had to admit it all over town. It happened three times today. Once at PWOC, once at Daisy Scouts and once on the phone to the people who keep calling for the previous owner of the number. They have no trouble with the number. But me? Can't remember it. It's driving Robert crazy. Usually I am on top of these things but I think four moves in five years has just muddled my brain. I have cards and things all over with phone numbers from three houses ago. Maybe soon I can report that I have, indeed, learned it. Until then, please don't ask for my phone number. I can't give it to you anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Love the new background! Can you make any words with the letters that correspond to your phone number?
Haven't thought of that. I'll see what I can do!
OK, that works pretty well. At least I could dial them. It's still hard to put them on a form w/o having a phone in front of me and I don't usually carry the cell. Thanks Mollie for having a brain when mine in non-functional!
Post a Comment