Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I forgot one thing in Sam's Update


I forgot one thing yesterday in my update about Sam. On Sat we uncovered the potty chair in a box and brought it in. He saw it and wanted to sit on it. He had asked to sit on the potty upstairs a week or so ago. So I stripped him down and plopped him down. He sat there for a while (while I asked Robert for pointers on training a boy since he won't be around) and then played in the bathroom for a while. We all walked away and went back into the den. A few minutes later he came and got Robert and led him back in the bathroom. And there was peepee in the potty! I'm sure we just got lucky and he hasn't been interested in doing it again but at least he knows what to do in there. That's half the battle!

1 comment:

KateVonGlahn said...

Excellent! I'll be glad to pass on boy potty training tips. I need some girl tips soon!