Valentine's Day was a good day. Sam went to play at a friend's house (Thanks, Betsy!) and Gabby and I went to Seattle to see Annie. She's really gotten in to the movie and music lately so I did a check to see if it would be playing here and it was only here this weekend. The show was good and we had a nice time just the two of us, which rarely happens.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day was a good day. Sam went to play at a friend's house (Thanks, Betsy!) and Gabby and I went to Seattle to see Annie. She's really gotten in to the movie and music lately so I did a check to see if it would be playing here and it was only here this weekend. The show was good and we had a nice time just the two of us, which rarely happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment