Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

1993 - Spring Formal at the Officers' Club at Fort Benning
1994 - Pledge Formal, somewhere near Auburn
1995 - Engagement Picture
1996 - Our Wedding in Jackson, Tennessee
1997 - New Year's trip to London
1998 - Just returned from Bosnia
1999 - Mediterranean Cruise stop in Egypt
2000 - New Year's Trip to Tunisia
2001 - Bahamas Cruise after Ranger School Graduation
2002 - Ball at Fort Riley
2003 - Deployment to Iraq day
2004 - Home! The next time we saw him.
2005 - Road trip to the Canadian Rockies

2006 - Snowmobiling in Yellowstone
2007 - Pumpkin Patch in Wilmington, North Carolina2008 - Easter at Fort Leavenworth

2009 - Home for R&R

Stay tuned for 2010 - no pics yet!

A couple of years ago I made Robert a little scrapbook for Valentine's Day with a few pics of us together from each year we've been together. That's why all those older pics were already scanned. We've had a good 17 years together so far. I look forward to many more. (Enjoy watching us age before your eyes.) Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Hilliard Family said...

I LOVE IT! It sure has been a good 17 years (wow) and I pray for many more!