Yeah, I'm behind. Constant state. Been trying to take at least one picture a day of the kids to send to Robert. They do so many things - special and ordinary. So here's Sam brushing his teeth. He's finally getting into it. He won't come upstairs to get dressed but he will to brush his teeth. I'll take it as long as it lasts!
Gabby loves to go to Home Depot for their Kids' Workshop. She made a birdhouse this month. She does a great job hammering and all. Just has to watch Mommy - I tend to put things in backwards. So many things to distract, especially when I have to take them both. But it came out cute and she loves it. So we'll keep going when we can. If you've never been, it's the first Saturday of each month in the morning. They get an apron to keep and get a pin to add for each project they complete. They get a certificate for each project too. And it's free. We like free. In Kansas, you just showed up and did the project when you wanted to. Here you have to sign up in advance and it is limited. So check your store. But it is a fun way to teach them to use tools without having to prepare all the stuff yourself.
I'll get some Easter pics up soon. But I warn you, I never got a good one of the kids all dressed up today. They were not cooperative on that! Maybe next Sunday they'll do better!





No comments:
Post a Comment