Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Funny" Sam

Sam has gotten funny. Not sure if he means to be but he says the funniest things. A favorite lately has been to say others are funny. "Gaga funny." "Mommy funny." "Jordan funny." Well a couple of days ago Gabby went next door to play and I had just folded a load of laundry that was sitting in the basket. I came in the den and he had dumped the clothes out onto the floor. When I started fussing at him, he said, "Gaga funny." Yeah, Gabby wasn't even here.

He has learned how to tattle on his sisters, too. I never know exactly what he is saying but he comes a-runnin' after the squeal from whatever torture is happening and says, "Gaga" followed by lots of serious words. Once he even told on Jordan.

The funniest was today. He has started saying "Mommy help me!" when he can't quite get something or gets stuck somewhere or just wants me to come do. So at naptime today I gathered him up to take him upstairs. On the third or fourth stair he leans away from me and says, "Gaga, help me!" Silly boy!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sooo cute!!! Blame it on the dog Sam...that's right :). Hope your birthday boy had a good day.