Monday, March 23, 2009

Fifty States

Instructions: Copy and Paste into a new note on your page. Then, put an X by the states you have been to.

The average is 8, how do you match up?
Then for fun, place an O by the states you have lived in.

* Alabama - XO
* Alaska -X
* Arizona - X
* Arkansas - X
* California - X
* Colorado - XO
* Connecticut -X
* Delaware- X
* Florida - XO
* Georgia - XO
* Hawaii -
* Idaho -X
* Illinois - X
* Indiana -X
* Iowa - X
* Kansas - XO
* Kentucky-X
* Louisiana -X
* Maine -
* Maryland -X
* Massachusetts -X
* Michigan - X
* Minnesota - X
* Mississippi -X
* Missouri - XO
* Montana -XO
* Nebraska- X
* Nevada -X
* New Hampshire -
* New Jersey - X
* New Mexico - X
* New York - X
* North Carolina - XO
* North Dakota - X
* Ohio - X
* Oklahoma - X
* Oregon -X
* Pennsylvania - X
* Rhode Island -X
* South Carolina -X
* South Dakota - X
* Tennessee - XO
* Texas - X
* Utah -X
* Vermont-
* Virginia -X
* Washington -XO
* Washington D.C.- X
* West Virginia -X
* Wisconsin -
* Wyoming -X

So I'm finding it hard to believe that 8 is the average (the truth according to Facebook, anyway). I've lived in more states than that. Ok, so maybe I am not normal but I still think most adults have visited more than 8 states. But then I'm always surprised when I meet someone who hasn't been very many places. I guess I run with a traveled crowd. I only have 5 states left. How about you?

No comments: