
Gabby loves to do artwork. Color, paint, draw, sticker, make things. She loves it all. Here is a painting she did at school a couple of weeks ago. I think it is beautiful! I am a bit partial but I really love the colors and everything about it. Just wanted to share her work.





3 comments:
Dear Gabby, I am so VERY impressed with your artwork. I am an art teacher and I know wonderful work when I see it...and your work is wonderful. Your Mom is right about the super colors you used, but what I like the best is the way you placed all the animals. It looks like you are standing above them and looking down at them. This is very interesting, not many children know how to do what you did! Keep up the great work, love, Ben and Johnny's Nanny.
Oh I think it is so cute! What talent.
LOVE IT! How creative!
Post a Comment