Monday, December 14, 2009

More Animal Kingdom, Day Two

Playing in the fountain while Gabby and I rode Kali River Rapids.
Gabby and Flik
Jiminy Cricket
Mickey Mouse!
Expedition Everest

Gabby wasn't big enough for Everest when we came in 2007. On that trip she rode everything she was big enough for and left only Everest, Rock N Roller Coaster and Mission:Space undone. This time she could do them all. And she benefitted greatly from the ride swap policy. She got to ride with Daddy and then, because Sam wasn't big enough yet, she and I got to go back through the FastPass line and ride it again. She rode Everest four times in a row, alternating Daddy and Mommy. She'll be sad when Sam is tall enough for all these rides and she doesn't get double duty. Gabby and I are in the third row of this train. She's a bit hidden by the big hair of the lady in front of her.

No comments: