is evil. Every time I sign on to update my own blog I end up spending all my time reading everyone else's blog to see what you all are up to. So that's why mine never gets updated anymore. I discovered Blogger Dashboard.
Oh, and we're homeless. That could have something to do with it. We packed up our house on the 11th, Robert graduated on the 12th, we moved to the guest house on the 15th, Gabby finished school on the 19th, we arrived in Jackson on the 20th (about 2 AM), had a great Christmas on the 25th, 26th and 27th, and here we sit on the 28th with everything we have kept with us plus everything we got for Christmas crammed into a 12 x 12 room at my mother's house where Robert, Sam and I are all sleeping. Poor Jordan can't even lie down in there so she's sleeping elsewhere.
We'll be here till the 4th when we return to Leavenworth for one day. On the 6th we will start our six day drive to Fort Lewis. Then we just have to find a place to live, get Gabby enrolled back in school and get all our stuff back and settle in. Who needs New Year's resolutions when you have so much to look forward to???
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment